[Ansteorra-archery] Marshal Sash Idea

Joey Gauthier xferdesk at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 07:28:50 PDT 2013

If someone can't find a marshal at an archery field, chances are that same person won't understand why the sashes mean either. We will all know, sure, but we already know how to identify marshals. It's the guy standing of to the side with the clipboard or the one shouting orders, the guy without a bow on the firing line. How are these different from a sash? But to each their own I guess. Just as long as its not a requirement. I forget enough stuff as it is. Id hate to bar myself from running my own tournament just because I was running late, got into a hurry and forgot to pack it

In service,
Ld Griffin Fane,
Arcarius to HL Gunnar Haukr
Archery Marshal, Eldern Hills