[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Royal Round Scores

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue May 28 11:18:47 PDT 2013

It was a great weekend of Archery, sun, fun, and other activities!

I have finished entering the RR scores for both days. If I mis-spelled
your name,
send me a love note to correct it and next time write more clearly and
put in your
group. Anyone that didnt come up in the system got assigned to Steppes.

HL Sam Dewi, I put your period score down from the second day since
there were no markings and the second day had all even scores. If that
was wrong, write me.

If someone else had period RR scores that I missed, or put in the open
area, let me know.

Yours In Service,
Ld. Francois de Lions,
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra