[Ansteorra-archery] Marshal Sash Idea

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 11:30:19 PDT 2013

just because you are a marshal does not mean that you should be or are even wanted to be inspecting equipment for a shoot, the fewer inspectors the less likely some thing the  MiC does not like want getting into the shoot.

plachoya

Ansteorra

This is a bad idea and won't work for reasons too long to list
here, just a waste of time, effort and resources!

Get smart and ask any archer on the range whom is inspecting
when you arrive and they should be able to point you toward that
person(s) and please courteous, arrive early to enough to get
inspected without the marshal having to rush you through it or
delay starting their tournament!

Ironwyrm

I do have to give full credit to Faolan for the idea of the arrow through the head.

-JP