[Ansteorra-archery] Horsebow vs. Longbow

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu May 30 11:12:14 PDT 2013

The point I have been trying to make is that a "period" horsebow of horn
and sinew and wood laminate shoots faster than a "period" longbow made
from one piece of wood.  Therefore it is at least to me a moot subject.
Eric