[Ansteorra-archery] Horsebow vs. Longbow

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:20:40 PDT 2013

Kool, just making sure. Thanks for your help. It looks like several
recommendations are going to go forward to the keeper of the IKAC for
recommended rule changes and since we are basing the Royal Round off of
those they will be the same.

The change would allow horsebows with fiberglass limbs that are covered to
be allowed as Period Handbows. Longbows made from fiberglass would still be
in the Open Handbow Division. I am also asking why simple range markings on
Period Longbow limbs are not allowed when ample evidence shows that they
were used.

Vincenti