[Ansteorra-archery] Beltain Royal Rounds Shoot

Ld. Cian Rhys Gravenor metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 21:30:00 PDT 2013

As far as I know none of the names on that list are youth save possibly Alec and I think he might be as old as 16 but you would have to ask Laurence of the Greenwood. The rest I am sure are new shooters with the possible exception of Aden Wolfden. I know I've seen him around before.

Cian

Sent from my iPhone