[Ansteorra-archery] Marshal Sash Idea

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu May 30 05:30:25 PDT 2013

This brings up a good question: Modern Horse Bows. Wooden riser, no cut out
arrow rest, limbs are covered with leather, BUT the limbs are fiberglass.
Are they allowed?

I have not been allowing them because with the limbs being fiberglass they
are gaining an unfair advantage over a longbow made of wood. a 50#
fiberglass bow will shoot fast than a 50# wood limb bow.

So how is this handled in other kingdoms? I would prefer that we move
together and try to get the rules so that they are the same.

Vincenti
Ansteorra