[Ansteorra-archery] Appointment to the Barony of Bowicke Archery Officer

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 19:48:52 PDT 2013

<Happy Dancing>

Congratulations to Pamela!!!!  Having worked with her on the range, I am sure she will be a great addition to the Bonwicke Archery program.  :)

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:59 AM, Frank Schalles <francisschalles at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings!

It is with much pleasure that I appoint Pamela the Fire Starter to the
position of
Bonwicke Archery Officer. Pamela has participated for many years and will serve
the Barony of Bonwicke with honor and distinction. She is a warranted
Target Archery
Marshal and active in the promotion of Archery within the Great
Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Yours In Service,
Lord Francois de Lions,
Central Region Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra