No subject

Wed Apr 2 11:33:59 PDT 2014

APD arrow.

If my Goof Tube APD passes, they will in most cases even fly farther.

Now, as with any new weapon system, some practice will be needed to become
proficient.  Some modifications to quivers may be required.  Bottom line is
preparation.  I've you just grab a quiver full of APD arrows and go for it,
you might not like the results.

I guess it's a perception thing.  There is no way in the world I'm even
going to try to tell anyone that what we are going to have to use on the
combat field looks like a period arrow.  Nope, not even going to try.  In
fact, the word period has really started to bug me here lately.  Here's the
deal.  If you want to make period arrows, COOL.  That's absolutely great.
Then, take them to the A & S tent.  However, if you want to do combat
archery, or at least something that is basically doing that function on the
battle field, then, unfortunately because of safety concerns, we're going to
have to use these creations.

Is it fair?  Depends on your point of view.  I'm going to keep on.  I'll
probably rant and rave about the bogusness of the whole at least a time or
two more.  Don't even be surprised if I even say, "I'm out of here" again a
time or two (worry when you don't hear anything).  But, I just want to see
what's next.  What are they going to do next?  I've paid my anty.  I want to
see that next card.