No subject

Wed Apr 2 11:33:59 PDT 2014

inexpensive piece of equipment that keeps you from twisting the bow limbs
while you string the bow.

>3. Where to practice? As far as I understand, Bryn Gwlad is not currently
>practicing archery, we lost our practice range on 9/11. Are there any other

>groups practicing that I could hook up with? I think I heard maybe
Shadowlands??

It's a bit of a drive, but I'm sure you would be quite welcome at archery
practice in the Shadowlands.  Lady Moreg holds practice at a park in College
Station (I don't have directions on hand, but I can get them to you) 2pm on
Saturdays, weather permitting.  That may be moving to 10am before long, to
(hopefully) avoid a bit of the heat.

---Victor duFresne
   Shadowlands

|Scott Minar                 |P I Components Corp.|
|Information Technologies    |1951 Hwy 290 W      |
|Direct 979.421.5846         |Brenham, TX  77833  |
|Fax    979.421.5725         |Main 979.830.5400   |
|scott.minar at picomponents.net|Fax  979.830.5415   |