No subject

Wed Apr 2 11:33:59 PDT 2014

in.  Membership is not required to shoot for score.  Please bring your own
equipment.  Loaner gear is extremely limited.  These shoots are in addition
to any other scheduled event, shoots or practices.  We encourage all who
would do so to sponsor their own shoots within the Kingdom.

Jan 31 - 2 Feb. This is the start of the IKAC / IKCAC season.
Mar. 7 - 9
June 6 - 8
July 3 - 6*
Aug. 8 - 10*
Sept 5 - 7*
Nov. 28 - 30

* Are tentative dates, not yet confirmed.  It's a post scheduling thing.

The shoots will be conducted at Building 93011, Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood,
TX.  The site will open at 5 PM on the start day and close when get tired of
shooting on the end day.  There is no site fee or feast fee.  There will be
a potluck feast Saturday evening after the shooting.  We will provide the
meat.  All SCA rules of conduct apply.  See the Shire of Middleford website
for directions, updates and requirements to get on Fort Hood.  Contact HL
Gilli, (Bob Dewart), 2402 Live Oak Dr, Copperas Cove, TX. 76522, HM# (254)
547-9705, cell (254) 760-8649, gilli at hot.rr.com for more info.

The site is large, big enough to be used for all sorts of war practice
things.  Should the above dates fit the schedule of some group wanting to do
war prep things, we are happy to share the site.  Please contact Gilli to
make arrangements.

Should there be a conflict between these any of these shoots and a calendar
event, we encourage you to support the calendar event.

Have a save trip.  Hope to see you on the line.

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.