[Ansteorra-archery] Authorizing Marshals

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:38:16 PDT 2015

Greetings,

   I need the following people to get back with me asap;

Ricciardo Da Nicolosi  (Richard Nunn)
Faolan MacCairbre  (Maria Bayles)
Jacque the Spink  (Jack Spinks)
Tigernach Mitcham  (Travis Mitchell)
Wentiliana Le Chandeler  (Theresa Koehler)
Fearghus MacKenna  (Wesley Duke)
Ottokar Luther Von Holstine  (John Shearhart)
Yves de Byron  (Larry Pendleton)

All are currently showing either an expiring or expired membership. You
need to be a paid up, current member in order to be an authorizing marshal.
If I do not hear back from you by the 7/27/25 you will be removed from the
lists. Please take care of this asap by contacting me at
missile at marshal.ansteorra.org and by copying your current blue membership
card and attaching it to the email.

Thank you for your time!

HL Jean-Paul DeCalmont