[Ansteorra-archery] Reports

John Bishop ironwyrm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 00:04:54 PDT 2015

I myself have not received any marshal reports from any branch or marshals at large save my own report from Steppes.  I still do not have access to the CRAM email.  Can we see if we can correct that problem?
Note, in my branch report I stated authorizing Duskin Mac Sneadha during that quarter which isn't correct he was actually authorized Sept. 2 so he belongs in my next quarter's report.
Regards,
Ironwyrm