[Ansteorra-archery] Kingdom Missile Marshal

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:51:33 PDT 2016

Greetings Fair Ansteorra!

It is with great pleasure that I announce HL Karl Thorgeirsson as the new
Kingdom Missile Marshal. Please make him welcome in this new role! Karl
brings with him an extensive background in the Archery, Siege and Thrown
Weapons communities. He has served as not only as a local but regional and
Kingdom deputy previously. We had a couple of excellent applicants for this
and either of them would have made a great choice.

I'd like to thank all the regional and local marshals who made my job not
only easier but a pleasure to deal with. You are the reason the archery
community rocks! I look forward to seeing you all out there on the range
and field of combat soon.

HL Jean-Paul DeCalmont