[Ansteorra-archery] Testing...looking for marshals

Harry humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 15:09:23 PDT 2017

Yes just not a lot in it
Plachoya

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Kaitlyn Mckenna <mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com>
Date: 5/18/17 2:11 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Archery List <ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Testing...looking for marshals

Greetings!

Does this list still work?

If so, I administer the Scores site for Ansteorra which tracks the Royal Rounds, IKAC, and SSAC shoots. Did you know that local event shoots can also be entered into this system so that you can track your scores on all kinds of shoots?

The site also keeps track of your archers, giving a more accurate counts of how many people participate in archery.

If you are a target archery marshal, please contact me. I'd like to make sure you have access to enter scores into the site.

The Ansteorra Scores site is located at:
https://scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=8&

--kaitlyn
Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna,
Arc and Keeper of the Royal Rounds

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"