[ansteorra-chirurgeon] Greetings!

Keith E. Brandt, M.D. wd9get at amsat.org
Wed Mar 8 08:41:52 PST 2000

Greetings all!

The Ansteorran Chirurgeon list is now alive. I have subscribed the Kingdom and
Regional Chirurgeons to the list automatically. I am working on the introductory
note that will go out automatically when someone subscribes. As soon as that
is up, I'll put an announcement on Ansteorra-announce and the sca-chirurgeon
list.

I envision this list to be more of an administrative-type for passing information
about events and policies specific to Ansteorra. General Chirurgeon discussions
should go on the sca-chirurgeon list sca-chirurgeon at onelist.com.

In other news, the Ansteorran Chirurgeon Official web site is up and running.
Please check it out at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon. Let me know
if there are any errors and/or other things you would like to see on the site.

In Service to Physic and Chirurgy,
Galen
Cyber CIC