[ansteorra-chirurgeon] Website updates

brownjl at utulsa.edu brownjl at utulsa.edu
Sun Apr 22 13:11:18 PDT 2001

Greetins, Lady Juilien!!

At Castellan, there will be two CICs as well as the Northern Regional
Chirurgeon on site.  I am one of the CICs, and Lady Dorian is the other...she
is from Mooneschadowe, I believe.  Lady Anna will also be on site, and we are
always looking for new and eager hands to soothe the angered beasts...'scuse
me, I mean fighters.  You will be more than welcome to help waterbear, which is
what most of us do at events, as it keeps us near the fighters while they are
playing.

Beign the reeve will not hinder you in becoming a chirurgeon, however it will
probably interfere with you actually working as one at events your group is
hosting.  You can also volunteer at any event in Ansteorra and be welcomed as
an apprentice.  You will need to speak with Lady Anna about becoming an
apprentice in the North.

If you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to help you find
the answers.

Cat