[ansteorra-chirurgeon] Website updates

Lady Julienne de Lion ladyjulienne at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:39:14 PDT 2001

oh, i am so glad someone finally posted to this list since i signed on! (i
didn't know how to post without replying to another post:))

anyway, i am interested in becoming a chirurgeon. i will be going to
castellan, will there be a chirurgeon there i could talk to about what i
need to do to get started? i know i need to take first aid and cpr at the
red cross, and i will be doing that sometime this summer. now that i know
that there is a web page i will go there and check it out for information,
too. also, i have applied for the reeve position for my local group, will
this interfere with me becoming the chirurgeon for my group? thank you very
much for any information you can give me, i really appreciate it :)

vivant le rêveur,
dame julienne de lion