[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] certicication question

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:51:59 PDT 2001

Hola!

I've got a question about certs.

I recieved my warrant last September at Elfsea's Defender. (wow! Time flies
when you are having fun!)

Anyways, my CPR certs ran out just a couple of months ago (still have my 1st
aid cert). After consulting with my doctor, I have decided not to Chirurgeon
since becoming pregnant a little over 4 months ago for health reasons.

My question is this, when I decide to chirurgeon again, will I need to
apprentice again or can I just go ahead and put my baldric back on? (I know
I need to get my CPR cert again).

Maria