[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] certification question

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Aug 30 07:49:43 PDT 2001

> since becoming pregnant a little over 4 months ago for health reasons.

Interesting, Maria. What condition required you to get pregnant?

Seriously, Croaker is right. You would normally just get your certs
back in force and do a very short apprenticeship to make sure you
were up on any changes. The length of the apprenticeship would
be up to the Kingdom Chirurgeon. The major determinate would be
how long you were not a Chirurgeon. I have seen the KC waive
apprenticeship for someone whose certs were only expired for a
month or two where the person continued playing and therefore
knew about any changes.

Caelin on Andrede
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon