[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] certicication question

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 05:03:15 PDT 2001

Hi Maria!

The only time that I would ask someone to take a "refresher"
trip would be if they had been out of the chirurgeonate for over
a year or so.  It would only be for one event, and really, all I
would do is make sure they were up to date on all of the new (if
any) stuff that's going on in the chirurgeonate.  We could
really do this over the phone, if necessary!

I hope that your pregnancy goes fabulously well, and think...you
could document the whole process and use it as an A and S
Display!  (I'm working on a class right now on Medieval
Childbirth and Midwifery, so I could use you as a visual display
:)

Just update your certs soon, while your not too pregnant to do
it, and you'll be set to go whenever you want to jump back in!
We will miss your help in the meantime!

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra
Master Chirurgeon