[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Elfsea baronial pavilion

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jun 4 06:03:00 PDT 2001

All of the zippers does go together we had them all together ourselves
before we gave it to you. If you are still having problems matching them up
Steven can help you when he gets there firday night. Saturday he will be
fighting.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive