[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Central Region Deputy Chirurgeon

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at home.com
Mon Jun 11 22:58:14 PDT 2001

Greeting,
    I am trying to see who is interested in a Deputy Regional position in
the Central Region.  If you are, please personal e-mail me at
wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com .  I will be at Coronation & Heraldic Symposium
as a definite event visit.  I hope to see everyone at Coronation.

Croaker

"If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of
sprit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.  Whatever
befalls the Earth befalls the sons of Earth."
Chief Seattle of the Suwamish Tribe from a letter to President Franklin
Pierce