[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Elfsea baronial pavilion

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Jun 2 18:17:43 PDT 2001

It appears that the new baronial pavilion has one or two door that are not right. One has the zipper backwards so it tries to start at the top (but the walls are set to start at the bottom). Unless I am mixed up we have a problem with one door having two male edges and one two female edges. The walls have one of each I believe. Any advice.

We set it up at the Highland Games and tried to put up all the walls and doors for the first time.

Caelin