[ansteorra-chirurgeon] This Past Gulf War

Allyson webefroggy at ourhouse.net
Wed Mar 21 12:26:37 PST 2001

Hello Fellow Chirurgeons and Apprentices of Ansteorra!

I wanted to recognize the efforts that some of you did at Gulf War this year!  We won the Volunteer Point for the War, and I know this is largely due to our diehard Chirurgeons.  Caelin....so how many hours DID you work??

I have coordinated all of your new certs with the originals, and will be presenting a warrant roster to Their Majesties to sign at Red Tape this weekend.

I am posting a list of Apprentices and Warranted Chirurgeons on the Ansteorra list tomorrow (and this list), so you can make sure that you are included.

Thank you for your efforts!

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Master Chirurgeon