[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Regional Officers & Master Chirurgeons

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Nov 12 10:58:39 PST 2001

Croaker and I are redesigning the Ansteorran Chirurgeonate
website. We are expecting to have an area that is available
only to Chirurgeons and Apprentice Chirurgeons and a public
area.

We will still have the officer information and the
forms available, but will be putting more information
on the web that might be of interest to people who are
considering becoming Chirurgeons.

In the non-public area we expect (pending approval from
the web master) to put names and contact information for
all Chirurgeons and apprentices and allow you to update
anything but cert and membership expirations (on your
own entry only). Expirations require us to have a copy of
your certs on file, so Croaker and I will update those
on receipt of the new copies.

We also wanted a calendar which would allow people to
find someone to whom they could apprentice. So we are
asking those people who may accept apprentices - KC,
Deputy KC, Regionals, and Masters - to give us what
they can of their schedule so we can make it available
to potential Chirurgeons.

Of course, once they are Apprentice Chirurgeons, they
may work with any Journeyman or Master and having
the calendar may help them decide which events to
attend.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede