[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Ansteorra Chirurgeon Web Page Address

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Nov 12 22:09:22 PST 2001

Thanks. I should have included that. BTW, I don't have a copy of
your current certs in the files. Could you send me a set?

I have noticed a severe problem with the Apprentice forms. They
do not have any contact information on them. We need address,
phone, and email slots.

And we should put event reports, incident reports, and
Apprentice evals as online forms that fill to a database.

Isn't great to think up work? And I have not gotten the
password code yet. I spent most of the day going through
all the paper work from Allyson and building an Access
database from it. I only have 4 Chirurgeons on whom I have
full paperwork and all the certs/memberships are valid.

Caelin on Andrede