[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Incident report cards

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 15 21:17:38 PDT 2002

There used to be. I cannot find a long form on the SCA Chirurgeon
web site or in the new manual. Remember the incident "cards" are
two sided and you can use the back and the body diagram. If it
takes additional paper, use multiple elements of the cards or
attach a full page to it.

Each kingdom can create its own forms. At Gulf war, serious
injuries or minors generated a large form. In Ansteorra, at
this time we are using the SCA forms.

Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra