[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] The value of additional knowledge

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 22 13:38:15 PST 2002

For those in the DFW metroplex area, I have permission to
have anyone attend the professional CPR course I am taking
on March 2 (the day of King's Round Table), if all you
need is CPR and don't mind taking the professional
version (main difference is it covers two person CPR as well
as one person). Otherwise, I am setting up a first aid/CPR
course soon after Gulf War, but don't have a date set.

The Red Cross used to have a course the second Saturday of
each month at the Columbia Hospital on Matlock in South
Arlington. You might call the hospital and ask their
Community Relations (or some similar name) office.

Or call the Red Cross. They often have courses with
open seats.

The price is usually about $50-60 for the Red Cross.
I usually do somewhat better on my courses. The
professional CPR is $30, I believe.

Feel free to email or call me about these. I will need
approximate 15 people to set up the post-Gulf War course.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra