[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fw: Gulf War XI

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:54:53 PST 2002

    I would like to pass this on to everyone that helped out at Gulf War.
At the war, we as a Chirurgeonate did a great job. This was because everyone
worked together, even if we were working with someone that we just met and
they were from a different kingdom.  I know this letter was addressed to me
but I feel that everyone worked hard and made it possible and they are
included in this letter.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HL Robert Carmichael "Croaker"
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon

Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: Gulf War XI

> thanks for all your hard work this year.  We received many compliments and
> accolades.  The Society Earl Marshal thinks we are the sh*t and wants to
know
> our secret.  You were a huge help..couldn't have done it without you.
Hope