Fwd: [Ansteorra-chirurgeon] SOLICITING FOR YOU ASSISTANCE.

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 16:11:43 PDT 2002

--
All interested parties contact me as well on the OCEAN
FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA I have for sale. Thank you
and have a nice day.

In Service,
Hugh

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
From: "NOEL MBEKA" <iestradalo at mail.com>
To: <ansteorra-chirurgeon at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra-chirurgeon] SOLICITING FOR YOU ASSISTANCE.
Sender: ansteorra-chirurgeon-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 04:11:39 +0100

email:	noel_mbeka at rediffmail.com
		noelmbeka at rediffmail.com
E-fax : +1-775-514-9315

Greetings,

I send this mail in good faith, if considered, contact me, if not
disregard it.I needed a partner to protect my interest abroad, hence this
mail to you.

I am mr Noel Mbeka, i work with the bank of Liberia in the  international
draft payment section. I want to confirm from you, if you will permit me
to raise a draft in your name or your company name which you will cash in
any advanced country in the world.
iF ACCEPTED, SEND THE NAME TO BE USED TO WRITE THE DRAFT, YOUR
ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBER. The draft will be raised in the amount of ten
million America dollars.

Please note that there must be an  agreement binding us before sending out
the draft. This is because of the war tenson in my country.
You are free to suggest what will be your commission in your return mail.

Your reply is anticipated.

Yours faithfully,
Noel mbeka.