[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] CNN.com - Defibrillator use: No experience required - Oct. 16, 2002

Thaine Briscoe rurikthered at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 19:23:04 PDT 2002

I have a question on the prescription needed.  How do they place theses
devices into shopping malls and airports that are accessible to the public.
As I understand it, the new CPR course includes AED (automatic External
Defibulator) in the lesson. Wouldn't we be covered under the same Good
Samaritian Laws as any other private citizen using these devices in an
airport or local shopping mall?

Lord Rurik the Red