[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Chirurgeons at Guardian of the Tor XII

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Apr 14 10:44:24 PDT 2003

Greetings!

    I am CIC at Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of the Tor set for April 25-27.  If anyone can come and help, I would really appreciate it.  We're not expecting a ton of people, and we tend to have a nice quiet event.  Please email me at ladydds at centex.net and let me know if you can help.  Thanks a ton!

In service,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba