[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] new to ansteorra

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Feb 4 08:11:48 PST 2003

Get copies of your certs to me or my Deputy for Admin
along with a copy of your membership and some government
id with a picture (usually a driver's license).
If you have some sort of authorization card from
your former Kingdom, send a copy of that also.

I will issue you an authorization card from
Ansteorra and put you on the warrant roster.

For contact info, local mundane laws, and
much more look at our web site at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon

After I get you in the authorized database,
you will be able to access the online forms
and reports (just being installed as we
speak).

In service,
Caelin on Andrede