[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] King's College

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 27 11:06:13 PDT 2003

Ok, folks this is it!!

I need teachers and First Aid Instructors for King's College.

Instructors are required have been trained in the Ansteorran program.  I'd like three available from 9 a.m. til you get the class certified.

Teachers are needed for two 'sections' of Waterbearing, Chirurgeon in Charge (would be great if one of our truly experienced CICs taught this one, please), and our "Scenarios" session.  Syllabus and handouts will be provided for your use, and i promise that if i'm not actually in the room with you, i won't be far away.    Thanks to Rafael Lochlainn for stepping up to take the Chirurgeon 101 class.    Who else would be able to help out?

Gerita
erstwhile training deputy.