[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Its cool cloth time of the year again!

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 23:32:03 PDT 2004

I noted this last weekend that the temperature has really started to rise
again in our wonderful Ansteorra.
I really could have used some cooling rags. Does anyone have some scented
recipes for soaking some much appreciated "cooling rags"?  I am sure we have all
tried a few different variations of a warriors favorite treat coming off the
field.  Anyone want to share?
I am always afraid of putting vodka or alcohol in it because they rub their
faces, but I do think they are really nice scented. It improves the moral and
smell about the list field as well as keep the ladies near their lords instead
of running in fear from the stench!

Curious to what works,
Caley