[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Its cool cloth time of the year again!

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Apr 5 08:41:43 PDT 2004

This is a great idea.  There's nothing worse than "fighter funk" after they have been fighting all day.  But, you also need to remember to use only a very subtle scent and have the option for "unflavored."  Some people are very sensitive to scents (asthmatics, etc) and some are allergic to certain essential oils.  A good "earthy" scent for men is rosemary (a couple of fresh rosemary branches blanched in boiling water and added to the water works well) and mint is always refreshing and easy to find.

Good luck....

Genevieve