[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Upcoming events

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 5 13:54:51 PDT 2004

It has always been an option I expected to add. It needs a bit of thought as to the interface for updating and for display. I'm currently thinking a list of events with dates as the kingdom calendar is done. To see who is going or to add yourself, you would double click on the event and a secondary page would open which allows you to see the people already connected to the event and an area to add yourself.

I'm thinking it should be general so that a single calendar could be used for all the officers (and maybe others) in the kingdom. You could filter by officer type or sort by sca name or officer type. In the end, it would be an artifact of the Kingdom Calendar which would just be a collection of events. Events would move out of the Chirurgeon database and into the Kingdom database with pointers from the Chirurgeon event info. We would hold Chirurgeon-specific stuff in the Chirurgeon event entry.

Hmmmm....

Caelin on Andrede