[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: Ansteorra-chirurgeon Digest, Vol 8, Issue 7

Lady Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Thu Apr 8 06:24:29 PDT 2004

  The AACC
> (Ansteorran Attack Chirurgeon Company) would be the terror of the
> battlefield across the Knowne World. I am currently in the beginning process
> and would like to know how many people (even if you are not planning or do
> not even know if you will be attending Gulf War next year) are interested in
> fighting as a unit in both the Heavy and Rapier battles.

I may or may not be able to play with this. I might wind up being in
charge of the local War Company. However, if I'm there, and not
babysitting, I'd love too.

Also, although I am going to Spring Srown and Loch Baronial, I will
probably not be very much use as a chirurgeon. I'll be busy putting
together the stage and doing a play with the Baron's Men. The next event
I'm sure I'll be available at will be Steppes Warlord.
~Catalina
the overbooked