[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] War Lord Chirurgeonate.

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 17:59:44 PDT 2004

Gerita, If they're still open,...I'll do archery sunday 8a.m.-12p.m. and roving 4-8 P.M. sunday afternoon unless someone else wants to take it ....If nothing else I'll help fill-in where I can.....let me know when you have it worked out...Kandyce

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Here is the sign up sheet for War Lord as it stands now.

Do we want a 'Chirurgeon Camp'? If so, it will probably be either near
the "Royal Enclosure" or 'way up in back. The RE area flooded last
year, though . . . .
Please fill in wherever you want to work!

Friday 12:pm-4:pm Roving Gerita, unless another wants it
Roving
4:pm-8:pm Roving Gerita, ditto
Roving
8:pm-12:am Roving Kandyce
Roving
Saturday 12:am-4:am Roving
4:am-8:am Roving
8:am-12:pm Point (List)
Roving
Youth
Coursing (?)
Archery Kandyce
Equestrian
12:pm-4:pm Point (List)Gerita
Roving Kandyce
Youth
Archery
Coursing (?)
Thrown Weapons
4:pm-8:pm Point (List)
Roving

5 pm, roughly: Chirurgeon meeting and potluck revel
6:30, roughly: BIG Court in the hall.

8:pm-12:am Point (List)
Roving
Sunday 12:am-4:am Roving
4:am-8:am Roving
8:am-12:pm Point (List)
Roving
Archery
Rapier
Coursing (?)
Equestrian
12:pm-4:pm Point (List) Gerita/
Roving
Rapier
Coursing (?)
Archery
4:pm-8:pm Point (List)
Roving
8:pm-12:am Roving
Monday 12:am-4:am Roving
4:am-8:am Roving
8:am-12:pm Roving

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are
added to the ages of other women. -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

Kandyce of Oakcliff