[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] War Lord Chirurgeonate.

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 06:04:11 PDT 2004

Because WE all know that we're not twisted mentally...

Medicfem at aol.com wrote:Let me be the first to announce Lady Lorraine Frasier and Lady Annalsis (sp?) as the newest Journeyman Chirurgeons in the Coastal Region made this weekend at Stargate Baronial! Congrats NEW JOURNEYMEN!!!!! Equestrian is covered when we know these two will be present. I should know .... I have seen these two in action at Gulf. They got it. They really got it. Poor suckers! I mean .... Well, done ladies, welcome to the twisted (yeah ... that's twisted ankles, shoulders, knees, and wrists ).

Hugs,
Ansteorra-chirurgeon mailing list
Ansteorra-chirurgeon at ansteorra.org

Kandyce of Oakcliff