[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: Youth Academy

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 10:52:44 PDT 2004

Good report, Kandyce!!

What you're looking for should come from the Regional Chirurgeon in your
area.  Contact could be initiated between them and the Autocrats, to ask
which events would like a CIC and haven't already recruited one.  Armed
with that list, the Regional could contact Group Chirurgeons and/or post
a request to the Ansteorran Chirurgeon list to get the slots filled.
This is GREAT!!  The more we are seen in a positive light, the more our
services are wanted, and the more fun we get to have!

Well done,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross