[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] War Lord

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 12:59:37 PDT 2004

Hey girl! I love the idea of a chirurgeon fighting tourney. I have already asked for a champion to step up .... I think Marcus - the new journeyman in Seawinds (and my Amazon puppy) may just have to be my champion. Also Marcus's lady can be Marcus's champion on the field. Cool idea! This husband and wife make quite the team.
I suggest those that have champions bring goodies to fill baskets. And it can be band-aids, duck tape and fighter sauve! From loving, healing hands of chirurgeons to the fighters we adore.

 Caley
Quiet .... naaah!