[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] War Lord Chirurgeonate.

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 15:27:46 PDT 2004

Well done, Ladies!  And before I got to this message I already had one
from Lady Lorraine offering to cover Equestrian events at War Lord!  We
are proud of you two!

Ever in service,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross