[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: Youth Academy

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 26 05:53:03 PDT 2004

We can teach first aid and CPR to anyone of any age as long as they are able
to do the skills and pass the tests. As to Page Chirurgeons, that is not
really possible. Other kingdoms do use them as scribes until they are of
legal age. We can use them as treating Chirurgeons as soon as they meet the
local age of majority (18 in Ansteorra).

Caelin on Andrede

  _____