[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] The newest PILLOW DEFENDER is a Chirurgeon

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 14:37:14 PDT 2004

As Kingdom Chirurgeon for the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra, I would like offer my congrations to one of our own chirurgeons Lord Seamus O'Dubhoa for becoming Crossroads Keep's newest Pillow Defender. I am not sure why the fair shire of Crossroads Keep's pillows need defending but I am sure that could not be defended any better than by Lord Seamus O'Dubhoa.
And as noted below Lord Seamus also won 2 other titles.

VIBAT FOR Lord Seamus the Pillow Defender!!!

Herr Arkell vom Cophus, MC

 Sundered Shiel V update of tournament winners

Greetings to all,

My last post neglected to mention the winner of one of our competitions held at our most recent event. Here is the complete list.

HEAVY: HE Sir Britta McGregor
LIGHT: Richard the Ninja (or is it Ninja Dick?)
KNIFE, AX, AND SPEAR: HE Aaron McGregor
ARCHERY: Lord Seamus O'Dubhoa
BARDIC: Lord Seamus O'Dubhoa
PILLOW DEFENDER: Lord Seamus O'Dubhoa

Once again I would like to thank you all for attending, and thank all those who volunteered to help make this event a success.

In Service
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Unofficial/Official Co-Autocrat