[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: Calling a king

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 10:56:30 PDT 2004

Hee hee.  I think you Do have the presence, but the 'every weekend'
thing would tear it, even for me.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross