[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Possible issue

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 19:34:26 PDT 2004

Hey, gang,

I hate to drag our mundane problems into our 'getaway world', but our
finances are in negative numbers these days.  I've been asked to serve
as the Chirurgeon on the Archery Field at Lughnasadh this weekend, but
we may not be able to attend ($31 is a lot just now, plus gas and food).
Would someone who is definitely attending be willing to take my place if
we cannot get there?

Sorry,
Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)