[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Hi all

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:58:59 PDT 2004

Just a little update here,

My parents are moving to the Denison area (North of Dallas on Hwy 75 for those that haven't been that far up on 75) and will be there later tomorrow, Aug. 12th later in the day.  My father was interested in the SCA last I spoke with him & was interested if anyone lived up around there.  Know back when I lived up there, a group was trying to form, but last I heard didn't due to member numbers or something like that.  Anyways, send me a message to my Hotmail.com address due to that my Cox.net one will be closing on the 15th of this month.

Nothing new on the VA with me, other then they say they are still working on my claims.  Same goes with any new medical treatment.  Side note, locally we had the President visit Pensacola (where I live atm), wish I could have met him and asked if he would visit the V.A. clinic here & got the vets that are being treated there real opinion on how the government is taking care of it's vets.  BTW would be the same if it was Kerry too if he visited here.  But I'll stay off personal opinion due to it would take awhile for my rants about it.

Anyways, if I head that way I'll be sure to send a post before hand & try to make an event while I'm there too.  Till later on.

Croaker