[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: Calling a king

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Thu Aug 19 09:39:49 PDT 2004

Gerita,
Thank you for thinking of me, but I feel that I would not qualify on the following points:

My academic and professional theatre experience is technical and design based, not acting.

I do not have the "presence" that will be required.

I am just not pretty enough.

And, most importantly, I am searching for a position that will allow me to start playing in the SCA again, at the level to which I am accustomed. And this position, I assure you, works every weekend.

Crandall